My Chickens

 Dear Venturers,

It’s time to meet the flock! These are my three lovely chickens:



This is Katy (short for Cathrine). She is a Plymouth Barred Rock, very fat, and loves food and cuddles. Katy is very sweet and hates to be alone. She also loves to sing and often serenades us with a surprisingly beautiful voice. 



This is Daisy (I call her Daisy Bug, or just Bug). She is a Leghorn. Daisy is very cute and full of personality. She loves to fly up to high places and take selfies with me. Daisy got her name because she looks like a daisy with her white feathers and yellow legs. 



This is Abby (short for Abigale). She is named after Abigail Adams and is mix between PBR and Easter-Egger. Abby loves to perch on my arm and eat jewelry and other shiny things. She is very good at spotting hawks. Abby prefers to be by herself, but is secretly full of love. 


Sadly Abby left us on August 14, 2021. We will miss her greatly. 

Comments

Popular Post

My First Post and Portfolio

My 1860’s Corset (With Measurements)

The Making of a Quill and Ink