A 1910 Walking Skirt

 Dear Venturers,

Greetings! Today I was cleaning my sewing room and came across this old project I started once. I made a few quick seams, and here we are! I paired it with a white blousy shirt, Oxford heels, cream stockings, a rose brooch, and a hat with a romantic hairdo. I haven’t done any research on the nineteen-tens (except for walking skirts) and so I don’t really know much about what would be a historically accurate blouse or undergarments. As you can see, this was all pretty “spur of the moment”! So please enjoy my video, and I’ll probably work on perfecting the outfit at a later time. I also wanted to add that I also went bicycling in this outfit. It was very fun! I added some small brown gloves to create a more “bycicle-esk” look.  







*update* 

So Blogger won’t let me put the video here because it is too long :/

Here is a link to the video on Pinterest:


https://pin.it/3wu5vVN







 

Comments

Post a Comment

How does this relate to you? What did you think?

Popular Post

My First Post and Portfolio

My 1860’s Corset (With Measurements)

The Making of a Quill and Ink