A Cute Scarf Hairstyle



 Dear Venturers,

I was playing around with different hairstyles AFTER an event I went to (always end up doing something cuter with my hair after the fact…) and I came up with this amazing breakthrough of scarf hairstyles (which I have never been able to make work)! So here’s how to do it:

 


1. Fold the scarf like so…



2. Put your hair up.

I didn’t even use pins, I just rolled it up like pictured and held it in place until I stuck the scarf on. 




3. Put your head upside down onto the scarf. 



4. pull the ends tightly towards the front and criss-cross them so they go back again.




5. tie the ends underneath the bulk of the hair.



And that's it! This is super easy and secure, not to mention cute!!    


My hair is a bit looser in this version…




Comments

Popular Post

My First Post and Portfolio

My 1860’s Corset (With Measurements)

The Making of a Quill and Ink