Easy Homemade Apple Cider

 Dear Venturers,

Today it was a little cooler outside and I felt very caught up in the autumnal spirit. I was playing around with tea ideas and came up with this! 

I love apple cider, and this is a super easy way to make your own with things you probably already have around the house! 



1. Set some water on to boil.

2. Mix these things in a mug:

One spoon of honey (you could do sugar instead) 

Some cinnamon (by “some” I mean something along the lines of 1-2 teaspoons) 

Some nutmeg 

Some cloves

1-2 spoons of applesauce (I used unsweetened, plain applesauce)

3. Pour the hot water in and stir. It’s best when warm.

I actually found this to be a bit bland, so just use this as a basic guide…







Happy fall/Halloween! 🎃🍁 

Sorry I didn’t take cutesy pictures. I’m sure you can use your imagination. ;)



Comments

Popular Post

My First Post and Portfolio

My 1860’s Corset (With Measurements)

The Making of a Quill and Ink